Course Name / Certification / Degree :
Yoga Volunteers Certification Course
(Accredited by YCB, AYUSH Ministry, Govt. of India)
For promotion of well being of oneself and society at large;
Assist in conducting group classes for Yoga Volunteer, Yoga classes in the park, Yoga related IDY programs. Can be part of Fit India Movement. Can conduct Yoga Break protocol in work places.
Objective /What to expect & benefits? :
To gain the knowledge of basic Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Yama & Niyama, Practicals, Prayers, Sukshama Vyayam, Asana, Pranayam, Meditation. Learn, practice, understand and promote the wisdom of Yoga.
Individuals have to develop good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. Requires individuals to possess key qualities such as self discipline, conﬁdence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathy, language proﬁciency.
This course will lead to taking up the next level to become professional Yoga Teachers.
Open for all. Minimum attendance 80%
maximum 75 years
Medicum of teaching :
English or Hindi
Mode of teaching :
Online In our “Paramanand Yoga” App
Course starts on 2nd of every month
|Registration $60||Registration Rs500|
Note: Normally fees do not include: books, registration and exam fees.
- Fees are net payable to the Institute’s account. Any bank charges/credit card charges are extra.
- Registration fees is non-refundable
- Once the course starts, fees are non-refundable.
Application form :
Reference Books/ Texts :
- Yoga The Ultimate Science – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Yatharth Yoga (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Asana Level 1 – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Alchemy of Life – Dr. Omanand Guruji
- Surya Namaskar (Hindi) – Dr. Omanand Guruji
Cost of Books/Kit :
India shipment hard copies Cost Rs1200 by post ;
Recommended next level after completion of this course :
- Yoga Teachers Training 200 hours and 300 hours, Yoga Alliance, USA
- Yoga Protocol Instructor’s course 200 hours
- Yoga Wellness Instructor’s course 400 hours
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
YTTC 300 is a comprehensive and advanced training of various aspects of Yoga. These aspects taught are in the following five categories/sections:
- Unit 1-
- Unit 2 – Practical
- Cleansing Practice (Technique, Contraindications and Benefits):
- Chalana Kriya/Loosening Practice (Technique, Contraindications and Benefits):
- Yogasana (Technique, Contraindications and Benefits):
- Pranayama (Technique, Contraindications and Benefits):
- Dhyana (Technique and Benefits):